Location - Kent
Salary - Negotiable Depending on Experience
Our client is a small, busy, architect-led design and build company based in the heart of Kent. On most of their projects, they are both the principal designer and principal contractor with everyone in the office involved at every stage of a project. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking to hire a CAD/Revit Technician, delivering projects across all RIBA work stages in a range of sectors including education, commercial, industrial and community.
If you are passionate about putting architecture into practice and have a logical mind, this could be the role for you. You will have the opportunity to work on a huge range of tasks, including feasibility, concept design, engineering and developed design, contract administration, project and construction management. There is great scope to take on significant responsibility and ownership of projects.
Responsibility & Duties of the CAD/Revit Technician:
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
- ability to work independently and foresee future tasks. Independent problem solving using the information available to you
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism, both verbally and written; through reports and emails
- Assistant on all projects from design to construction
Experience & Qualification:
- Architectural background
- Revit / AutoCAD experience is necessary
- Knowledge of BIM would be advantageous
- UK Building regulations understanding, planning policies essential
- Education, Community, Commercial, Industrial industry experience would be advantageous
- Experience on steel framed buildings, timber frame buildings, masonry construction
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and the role.To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on . Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.