PTS Consulting has an excellent opportunity for a skilled Revit Technician to join its London team for a 12 month initial fixed term contract.
You will be required to provide Revit Models for the Structured Cabling System, AV Multi-Media and Physical Security Consultants service lines, and other disciplines within PTS.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Production of Revit models for Equipment Room designs, floor layouts, meeting room and control room designs, elevations, details and schematic drawings etc.
- Development and administration of drawing libraries and updating of drawings in line with current technologies
- Adherence to administration of drawing change control and drawing filing system
- Ensure that all work is carried out within the parameters of PTS' Company standards and in accordance with the Company's ISO 9001 procedures
- Submission and retrieval of drawings and documents on a variety of client project document management systems
You will have the following skills:
- CAD and Revit expertise (including conduit and containment skills)
- Good knowledge of relevant systems and associated technologies and methodologies
- Strong administration skills
- Strong understanding of metric and imperial measurements/conversions (scaling)
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job