New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic CAD/Laser Programmer to join their busy and expanding team based in Darwen, Lancashire. We are offering a competitive salary of £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their CAD/Laser Programmer:
- Must have experience working within an engineering environment and be able to interpret drawings.
- Must be able to organise and structure workloads to gain maximum efficiency
- Must be able to work as part of a diverse team as well as using own initiative
- CAD/Programming experience (regardless of discipline)
- Liaise with other departments when necessary
- Ensure that the jobs are running on time
CAD/Laser Programmer Working Hours: Mon- Fri 8.00am – 5.00pm
In return as theirCAD/Laser Programmer they offer the following benefits:
- Excellent and highly competitive remuneration package and salary
- Excellent potential for career progression within a rapidly expanding company
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cash back Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next CAD/Laser Programmer please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job