CAD Engineer based in Cropmead, Somerset.
Key Responsibilities of CAD Engineer:
Looking for highly motivated, determined CAD Engineer who enjoys a challenge and is keen to get involved. The CAD Engineer should be able to turn around high standard engineering drawings in a timely manner.
Joining the engineering team, you will undertake day-to-day CAD engineering activities; creating drawing packages for new products and re-engineering existing products to improve manufacturability.
Key Requirements of CAD Engineer:
- An engineering qualification or equivalent experience in a relevant area.
- Extensive experience using Solidworks (preferably 2019)
- Knowledge of drawing standards (BS8888)
- Understanding and implementation of GD&T
- Exceptional attention to details
- Minimum CAD Engineer experience: 5 years
- Understanding of engineering principles and material technologies ideally within the precision engineering sector.
- Familiar with DFX principles
ACS are recruiting for a CAD Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a CAD Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a CAD Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a CAD Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the CAD Engineer role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'