An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing design schemes for the vehicles and any other special projects including all structural and mechanical systems
- Providing design schemes/operational concepts to support technical and business development presentations using PowerPoint®.
- Working to ensure that design work is completed in line with the requirements of the overall programme schedule.
- Interfacing with suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure standardisation of parts wherever possible.
- Working to the Company's technical and administrative procedures.
- Ensuring that the design work conforms to the applicable legislative standards.
- Supporting the senior design engineers in delivering designs and drawings
- Maintaining the accuracy of data held within the SolidWorks CAD vault
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job