My client a leading engineering manufacturer based in Norwich have a new opportunity for a CAD Engineer to join their team
To Design custom product solutions with CAD software in both 2D and 3D formats for production in on-site manufacturing facility. Design solutions will be developed through close liaison with customers and in accordance with agreed design principles and procedures. 3D Images will be produced to support proposals to customers and assist in development of new product ranges.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTIBILITIES:
* Produce custom product designs for quotation support and product manufacture using 2D and 3D Autocad in accordance with agreed design principles and procedures.
* Produce `works orders' to communicate design and component specification to production functions and external suppliers
* To carry out direct sales activities from incoming customer enquiries
* To liaise directly with customers and suppliers to establish requirements, develop design solutions and specifications including occasional off-site visits to assess requirements at first hand.
* To raise, communicate and negotiate product quotations through use of software packages in line with procedures outlined in the company handbook and approval of senior staff.
* To adhere to, and assist in the continuous improvement of, Quality procedures and policies outlined in our ISO9001 Quality Manual and Certification criteria
The ideal candidate will be qualified to HND level in a relevant discipline or equivalent with experience of manufacturing processes and systems
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job