CAD Designer - Uckfield- £18k - £26k + benefits
Our client is a bespoke furniture company based in Newick producing high-end fitted wardrobes, dressing rooms and other home furniture, due to continued growth and success they are now looking to recruit a CAD Designer to work within their design office.
- Designing products on CAD system from client specifications
- Modelling components on AutoCAD
- Producing drawings from models
- Producing costings from models
- Producing manufacturing data from CAD
- Liaising with clients to co-ordinate design / installation
- Full training will be provided on Imos CAD system, AlphaCAM CAD system and AutoCAD where required.
- Degree in Furniture Design or related subject preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of furniture construction, ideally fitted
- Fluent in AutoCAD
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Able to produce accurate technical drawings
- Good hand sketching skills will be an advantage
Keywords - CAD, Computer Aided Design, designer, CAD Designer, Imps, Imos CADm AlphaCAM, AlphaCAM CAD, AutoCAD, drawings, design drawings, furniture design, installations, install, Uckfield
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'