Position: CAD Designer
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a driven Mechanical biased CAD Designer to be part of their growing mechanical team, designing and developing innovative and complex surgical instruments, consumables and electro-mechanical systems for robotic laparoscopic surgery
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create high quality Solidworks CAD models, engineering drawings and parts lists which meet exacting requirements for both high and low volume manufacture.
- Collaborate widely across teams to ensure that designs are delivered to the highest standard throughout the product development process.
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A HND / Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or very relevant experience.
- Experience of Solidworks CAD & Solidworks PDM professional.
- Knowledge of modelling and detailing precision machined components, injection mouldings and complex assemblies.
- Experience of working within Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Life Science Industry etc preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £40,000 to £50,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- CAD Designer
- Solidworks PDM
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'