The Job: - Cad Operator
Hours: - 40 hrs per week
Commutable from:- Norwich, Ipswich, Thetford, Bury St Edmond's
My client is currently searching for Cad Operator with a desire to go beyond the day to day and take on a cradle to grave role.
This will include day to day client/product management from initial meetings through to design and Fabrication/Programming to the final fit out.
The role will include.
1. Supporting sales with 3D visuals and product information.
2. Designing new products to gain business and take existing client relationships to the next level.
3. Create all CAD information to produce new products, job lists and production lists.
4. Create all information for costing and quotes.
You must be :-
1. Articulate, presentable and to be able to communicate to all levels.
2. Be a precise organiser and be able to prioritise workload.
3. Be adaptable to a very fast moving environment.
4. Be able to make decisions to progress work and the interests of the business and clients.
5. Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software.
Essential Skills :-
1. Proficient in AutoCad.
2. Past experience in designing commercial furniture and other related products.
3. Be able to multi task and work on several projects at the same time.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Chris Taylor on at our Norwich office.