My client is a highly successful, multinational, family-owned group of companies founded over 80 years ago, which has grown to be a world leader in the field of environmental control.
We are seeking an experienced CAD Designer to work full time with a salary of approximately £22,000 per annum, depending on experience. You will be working from the office in Petersfield and be part of the Technical team.
The purpose of the role is to interpret project requirements, provide design input and prepare, amend and issue CAD design drawings in line with internal and external customer requirements and to agreed programmes of work. Some of the fantastic employee benefits include 25 days plus bank holidays leave, generous personal pension, car parking, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all drawings produced are accurate and fully reflect the specification provided
- Contact customers and resolve any queries / issues
- Carry out the preparation of working drawings for approval
- To prioritise workload and take main responsibility for customer contact
- Produce drawings on AutoCAD and issue accordingly
- Other relevant duties as per job description
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in the production of AutoCAD drawings
- Previous experience of dealing with customers
- Building services or engineering knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and construction drawings
- BSc or BEng Building Services or similar
- Friendly and flexible in approach to work
- Effective communicator
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job