An opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician within my client's CAD department; we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who shares their commitment and work ethic.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, be able to achieve a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail and be capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Working within a precise and customer focused department, you will need a flexible approach and be committed to achieving daily targets,
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers to agree design details.
- Preparation of and revisions to CAD layout drawings
- Preparation of production documentation.
- Planning and management of multiple projects.
- Assist customers and colleagues on technical support
- Respond to customer queries, adhering to Customer Service Standards at all times
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Proven track record of excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Methodical & structured approach to tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence
- Have a positive and problem solving attitude to all challenges
This company provides excellent career progression opportunities for the right people.
- Customer Services
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"