We have a great opportunity for a Junior CAD/ Kitchen Designer to join our team at ArtHouse Creative Interiors, working with German Manufacturer SieMatic, who has given us a Premium Partner Status. Due to the expansion of our award winning showroom (KBBreview Kitchen Showroom of the year 2016), we are looking for a full time Junior CAD/ Kitchen Designer with either with 2 years industry experience or as a graduate looking for a break in the industry.
This fantastic role initially requires the candidate to work with one of our head designers and complete detailed CAD projects for high-end, luxury kitchen designs. You will spend time with our customers; get to know their needs and lifestyle and assist in creating a kitchen unique to them. Other responsibilities include:
- Working on a variety of projects at one time.
- Shadowing one of our head designers to gain more knowledge and expertise in the luxury kitchen design industry.
- Day to day daily tasks in the showroom, including: Answering the phone and transferring calls.
- Ideally you would have experience in design with formal training or a qualification in design.
- Have experience in Compusoft Winner CAD software or similar CAD software.
- Must have experience in kitchen and/or interior design.
- An understanding of kitchen components would be advantageous.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must posses a genuine eye for design.
- A passionate individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and have a strong desire to succeed.
- The ability to "self-start" is a plus, along with a sense of urgency.
- Working hours would be 5 days a week (Some Saturday's will need to be covered) 9.00am- 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Join a small and friendly team
This role would be perfect for someone who has experience in:
- Kitchen design
- CAD design
- Interior design
- Kitchen Design