We have an excellent opportunity for a Junior 3D CAD Designer to join a reputable marine design engineering company on a permanent basis in London. Our client provides a range of design engineering solutions for FPSOs, FSRUs and FSOs including turrets, and spread mooring systems. With specialist knowledge working on complex projects throughout the UK and internationally, they have gained a catalogue of prestigious clients, which has led to an increasing workload. This is a great opportunity for a Junior 3D CAD Designer to progress their career with a growing company.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to assist in the delivery of multiple exiting projects. Key tasks will include:
- Produce 3D Models of large offshore structures using Inventor 3D.
- Communicate with engineering structural team,
- Efficient to produce 2D dwgs from Inventor 3D models,
- Able to produce MTO (material take off) from Inventor 3D models,
- Liaise daily with LMC Inventor 3D specialist via skype.
- Assist with building work by creating 3D piping and structure.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role as a CAD Designer.
- Proficient with Inventor 3D software
- Educated to degree level ideally in engineering
- Have a genuine interest in 3D modelling and engineering design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on or email Ashley.clarke @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14173. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- 3D CAD
- oil & gas
- Inventor 3D
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job