CAD Designer / Engineer - Structural
I'm actively seeking a few CAD Technicians with a structural background for an exciting company based in the Ipswich area. The successful CAD Technician (Structural) will be required to plan, design and manage structural design projects, ensuring the structures are safe and economic.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate as a member of the team supporting colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business.
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service.
- Take ownership for own personal development.
- Liaise with engineers and other professional staff in developing designs
- Create engineering drawings using CAD packages
- Undertake engineering calculations by hand and using software
- Prepare building regulations submissions
- Prepare technical reports
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to design decisions
The experience you’ll need:
- Hold a HNC or HND in Structural Engineering or equivalent
- CAD efficient
- Up to 2 years post-graduate experience
- Assessing the Health and Safety impact and risks connected to design decisions
- Commission specialist surveys
To be considered for the CAD Technician - Structural - vacancy, please click on the APPLY button below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job