JOB TITLE: Creative Design Graduate
The client specialises in high quality timber engineered Roof Trusses, Floor Joists (both Ecojoists and JJI Joists) and Glulam Beams.
The business started in 1980's, and has continued to grow steadily since we formed our sister company in 1990's to focus on the manufacture of roof trusses and floor joists. We are proud to supply house builders, commercial property developers, architects and contractors nationally as well as regionally and locally. The success of the business is built on the trust of our customers and the personal commitment of our outstanding people. The dedication of everyone who works here to customer satisfaction and quality, from design to delivery, is unrivalled, and includes:
- Dedicated Customer Service Contacts and Ongoing Technical Support
- Market Leading Design Team
- Research and Innovation-Led Product Development
- Commercially Efficient, Professionally Engineered Solutions
- Ongoing Investment in Infrastructure, Design and Manufacturing Processes
- Four Large Manufacturing Facilities in Northamptonshire, Wales and Essex
- In House Delivery Fleet
- Pro-Active Environmental Programme to Meet Green Manufacturing Targets
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
You will be working for a specialist company that designs roof and floor structures for a variety of projects and customers. This technical role will be based in the design office and as you gain product knowledge, you will be given both in-house and external training to enable you to use the company's specialist CAD computer design packages which are called Roof and Truss. These programmes link to our management information system which is called Matrix. Other duties will include all aspects of general office work, filing, faxing, photocopying, answering the telephone calls and dealing with client enquiries.
- Design Roof Trusses for various projects
- Learn and develop skills in various design software packages
- Client interaction and development
- Administration duties
- Problem investigation and diagnosis.
- Customer service
- Assist and work alongside the design team
- Can think outside the box.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Relevant Degree
- Information Technology
- Management System
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job