About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced CAD Designer / Draughtsperson for a client who are based on the outskirts of Newark.
Job overview: The purpose of this role is to develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment.
Daily tasks will include:
- Coordinate with and consult other engineers/workers & to design, layout, or detail new components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Review and analyse specifications
- Compute mathematical formulas using computer-assisted equipment.
- Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Check dimensions of manufactured & bought out items prior assembly and liaise with the storeman to assign numbers to the materials.
- Layout and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Draw freehand sketches of designs for simple components for manufacture via email to our fabricators.
- The successful candidate must be available for to start on 18th May 2018 for 6 to 8 weeks, possibly longer
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful company who are continuously growing and developing their staff.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time temporary basis, the hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, free car parking available.
If you are interested please contact Amy Carver-Smith
- CAD; Design; Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job