An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Unitemps Placement Programme role with our client who manufacture high quality bespoke fitted furniture. They are looking for a recent graduate to assist in a project of data downloading and transfering into a specific software called Mozaik.
This will ideally be a full time role and will last for 3 months. There is a real opportunity for this Unitemps Placement Programme to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Full training will be provided
Duties and responsibilities
• To download and transfer data from a database into a software called Mozaik
Other duties may include:
• Producing accurate cutting lists order acknowledgements using programmes
• Optimising units into nest for download to shop floor for production
• Creating parts-specific labels which CNC router operator will apply to individual parts
Skills and experience
• Must be a recent graduate or undergraduate
• Experience using CAD programmes
• Motivated and able to use own initiative
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work as member of a team