CAD CAM Programmer
CAD CAM Programmer
Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with a well-established Precision Engineering business based in Worthing who are looking for an experienced CAD CAM Programmer.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CAD CAM Programmer to join their existing team.
- Write programs for Sheet Metal Machines using CAD/CAM Software
- Conversion of 3D Solid models to developed sheet metal profiles
- Maintain existing parts and program library to ensure work is done correctly
- Support Production Engineers in the Manufacture of Jigs and Fixtures
- Liaise with Customers and Sales Team to obtain work load and ensure necessary files and drawings are provided
What we are looking for:
- Must have experience creating component drawings
- Experience writing CNC Programs
- Ideally have experience using Radan/Trutops Software
- Must have experience with Sheet Metal Products
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
40-hour week: Monday - Friday
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"
- Sheet Metal
- Offline Programmer
- CAD CAM Programmer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job