CAD CAM Production Engineer
We’re looking for a passionate, innovative and process driven Production Engineer with experience in CAD CAM Solidworks for an expanding Engineering business in Buckinghamshire.
Having recently invested in new machines this role has been newly created for someone to come on board with new, fresh ideas to help ensure the companies continued success and progression within the market.
- CAD CAM Experience
- Previous experience of working as a Production Engineer within Engineering businesses.
- Experience working with CNC machines (programming etc)
- Project experience working with process improvements
- Experience of quoting jobs and working with budgets.
- To work with the Engineering Manager to introduce new process improvements to the business.
- Quoting jobs
- To work closely on process improvement projects to improve costs and ensure clear ROI.
- Introduction of new machines
Why Should You Apply?
- 37.5 hour week (Monday to Friday 8am-4pm)
- Working with a business who have invested & expanded
- To be able to run a project focusing on process improvements!
- To bring real change to a business!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering , Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'