This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our client, who is a renowned International Specialist Ventilation Manufacturer and Contractor. They are currently looking for a freelance CAD / BIM Technician. You will have experience within Mechanical, specifically ducting, to work on a project in the Greater Dublin area.
Contract Type: Full-time
Remuneration: VERY competitive + excellent benefits
You will be responsible for:
- Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
- Implement best practice procedures
- Assisting Engineers in drawing production
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
- Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Complete design of all structural support systems.
- Clash detection management and performing QA/QC procedures.
- Production of isometric drawings for pipe fabrication and installation.
- Helping to technically deliver CAD/BIM projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination
To be successful in your new role you should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of any CAD Package ideally Programmes: Autodesk FabCAD MEP, Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional, Autodesk Navisworks Simulate, Autodesk Vault, Microsoft Office.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake above responsibilities
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
- Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Engineering terminology
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily task
- Flexible attitude Desirable
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
This is a Paramount Trades & Labour Ltd vacancy and we are operating as an Employment Business. As an Equal Opportunities organisation Paramount Trades & Labour Ltd guarantees that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Autodesk Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job