We are currently recruiting for a CAD technician who is able to assist with managing contractors, consultants and partners of the business ensuring that the works are delivered to requirements , with budgetary allocation and according the companies policies and procedures.
Main duties of the CAD and Assets Technician, Bangor (North Wales) will be:
- Prepare detailed CAD drawings for disabled adaptations along with associated H&S documentation
- Undertake site / property surveys for updating / auditing of asset data for programme and investment planning
- Ensure all works are delivered safely and comply with any associated legislation, regulation, guidance and good practice
- Provide accurate financial information to support the management of budgets within service area.
- Apply technical experience and knowledge to ensure the service provided supports core objectives
To be successful in the role of CAD and Assets Technician, Bangor (North Wales) you will require:
- Previous experience in a design / technical environment utilising Auto CAD on a daily basis
- Knowledge of construction methods and property management
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations, Building Regulations, Planning Regulations, Asbestos and Fire Safety
- Good organisational and, administrative and IT skills
- A self motivated and positive attitude
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own transport
- The ability to speak and write in Welsh is desirable
This role is being offered on a full time (37 hours per week) temporary basis approx. 12 weeks.
Thank you for viewing our listing for CAD and Assets Technician, Bangor (North Wales). For more information about this, or any of our other vacancies, please contact Supertemp Construction on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'