You have prior experience of working within a CAD/Design environment, with an ability to use Vectorworks CAD and AutoCAD in 2D software. You will need excellent Maths, an enthusiasm for 3D design and strong ability to work to tight deadlines.
We are Ultima Displays Ltd the leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. We are part of an international display services Group and collectively, we represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in our market. We are looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver our vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what we do, aligning to our values of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy. This is a great time to join us on our journey.
As part of our current expansion and development plans, we are now seeking a CAD 3D Stand Designer to design cutting edge exhibitions stands for our trade customers. This will include providing quotations and full detail drawings of your designs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create CAD designs of exhibition stands which fulfil the customers’ requirements and budget.
- Manage multiple design projects from inception through to full completion.
- Work to corporate modular design strategy.
- Liaise with clients over technical elements of designs.
- To provide detail drawings to company standard of all orders received.
- Assist other departments to ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is provided.
Benefits provided include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance after qualifying period
- 23 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Health cash plan
- Employee discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Exhibition Stands