One of our most prestigious Eastleigh based clients is looking to recruit a Cabling Operative to join their cabling department on a temporary ongoing basis.
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday - Friday, full time
Salary: £8.50 - 9.50 per hour depending on previous experience
* Manufacture cables and wires
* Ensure that specification and "special" instructions have been met at all times
* Complete all production department documentation and work instructions
* Maintain your work area in a clean and orderly manner
* Ability to work with approved chemicals (MSDS and safety equipment provided)
* Manual lifting up to 25kgs
* Repetitive detailed work
This is a temporary, full time position paying £8.50 - £9.50 per hour depending on previous experience in a similar role. There is the potential for this role to go permanent.
You will need to have excellent communications skills and previous experience in a Production/Manufacturing is ideal but not essential as my client is more interested in a reliable and dedicated individual. They will happily invest in training you up on the rest.
You will need to be a proactive and enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work with meticulous attention to detail. A sound education to GCSE level in Math’s and English (or equivalent) is also required.
Full training will be provided so if you believe you have the relevant experience for the role then apply now!
- Production Engineering