Concept are currently recruiting for multiple Cabling Engineers across the UK. Salary £21,000 - £24,500 DOE with van and fuel card provided.
The role is field based involving direct customer contact for the installation and alteration of various IT related cabling. Engineers are expected to perform various projects, installation and/or deployments related tasks.
What we are looking for:
- A field engineer with a strong Cabling background - ideally on retail sites
- Must have full UK driving licence
- No more than 6 points and no previous driving bans in the last 10 years
- Flexibility to work Nationwide and weekends
- The engineer should have a ready and willing attitude to take everything in their stride and be customer focused together with:
- Complete flexibility, enthusiasm and positive commitment in your approach to work.
Basic hardware / configuration skills:
- A full UK Driving License with no more than 6 points.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal at all levels.
- Willingness to travel and if necessary stay away from home for extended periods.
- And a willingness to take on any other duties as the company sees fit.
- IPAF (3A/3B)
- Asbestos Awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job