Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting a Cable Technician for an electronics company based in Bedfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established growing company who are specialists in their field.
- As Cable Technician you will be working in a small but friendly family run environment within a team not just committed to satisfying customer requirements but exceeding them.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- As Cable Technician you must have at least 2 years experience in either an electronic or mechanical assembly environment along with a proven track records of hand soldering and crimping to a high standard.
- Must be able to read wiring procedures, parts lists, cable drawings and follow written procedures
- Know how to strip, prepare, identify terminate and group cables and wires together
- Have sound knowledge and experience of the crimping processes and methods
- Be able to recognise the difference between a good crimp and bad crimp solder joint
- Be Familiar with cable accessories i.e. Heatshrink, cable ties and sleeving
- Good eyesight and a steady hand
- Must have a basic understanding of wire types and insulation properties and familiarisation with the hand tools used to manufacture cables
- Minimum of 2 years in an assembly position
- Good understanding of electronic and mechanical practices and principles
- Proven track record of soldering and crimping
- Ideally a qualification of an ONC or HNC in electronics or some form of IPC training is desirable but not essential.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 8:00am - 16:00pm with possible overtime pay is £17,000- £20,000.
To apply for the position of Cable Technician, then please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"