- Our client are looking for an experienced Cable Jointer with SSE authorisations to join their growing team to covering projects in the South of England and Scotland.
- Cable Jointer SSE Installation Substation Diversion
- Our client are currently looking for an 11/33kv cable jointer to work on SSE project's in the South of England.
- The ideal candidate will hold current SSE authorisations.
- Candidates should hold a current clean driving license and be prepared to travel.
- To carry out electrical works in the connection of new supplies, diversions and alterations and to locate and repair faults
- Cable jointing at live HV and LV
- Deliver the job to time and guaranteed service levels
- Carry out risk assessments
- Ensure completion of projects to agreed timescales
- Maintain site safety at all times and complete daily risk assessments.
- Maintain awareness of SHE policy and issued safety instructions.
- New connections work, including small services
- To notify the line manager in advance of and understand any variations in the design
- Accept delivery of materials and check inspection
- Responsible for the efficient use of materials and Company property
- Keep vehicles clean and tidy and report any damage to line manager immediately
- Experience of working on SSE projects
- Fully qualified Jointer
- CSCS card
- Electrical background
- Full driving license
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Health and safety awareness
- Ability to follow and complete instructions
- HV LOVINK jointing 11kV, PCIAS, PILCSWA
- City & Guilds level 2 in Electrotechnical Engineering
- First Aid
- NRSWA Operative / Supervisor
- Electrical Engineering
- Power Utilities
- Grid Connection