Experienced Cable Jointer is needed by our client a leading an Independent Connections Provider (ICP), based Manchester which delivers an end to end design and build multi-utility service to new residential, industrial and commercial
Based on a 150-year heritage and following the award of new contracts, they are looking for exceptional candidates to drive the growth of their business within the multi-utility sector.
As a Cable Jointer you will be involved in all aspects of work on their HV & LV Network; carrying out jointing and cabling work for supply restoration on a pre-planned and quick response basis. You will be in a supportive team, with a strong sense of development and process improvement.
You must have the following:
- Relevant experience working in a similar Cable Jointer role is essential
- Track record in construction, repair and operation of electrical plant and equipment up to 11kV
- Sound HV & LV electrical knowledge
- Full UK driving license
- Must be ENWL authorised, preferably ESP and SPEN authorised
- High regard for safety with excellent safety record
- Flexible with your time; you will carry out standby and short notice work in the event of severe weather
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Self-motivated with ability to work to deadlines on your own and as part of a team
Salary dependent on experience + excellent benefits package.
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
- Cable Jointer / HV LV / ENWL / ESP / SPEN / Electrical Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job