Cable & Harness Assemblers
Hours: 8am - 16.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 1pm on Friday
Our client is seeking several Cable & Harness Assemblers to join them on a temporary basis initially
The basic function of the Cable Assembler is to perform bench or line assembly operations using approved company process documentation/ equipment to produce electrical cabling products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Read instructions such as process details, diagrams, customer-supplier prints, etc.
- Prepare cut cable.
- Build cable assemblies using hand tools, strippers, and crimp tooling as required.
- Wiring (i.e. anchoring, tie-wrapping, routing, flagging, and wire tagging)
- Use various hand tools to remove cable jacket, filler, shielding and to apply any parts that are called for in process documentation.
- Apply appropriate labels to wires, connectors, and/or cables.
- Reworks, repairs, and replaces damaged parts or assemblies.
- Inspect work during and after completion for compliance to documented standards.
Background and Skill Requirements:
- Must have experience manufacturing cable assemblies/ wire harnesses.
- Soldering experience is essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills both orally and written
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'