A leading technology company require an experienced Cable Assembler / Solderer to assist with the assembly of their products.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to being extended, should orders require it.
Cable Assembler Requirements:
- Prior experience as a Cable Assembler in an electronics assembly environment, with extensive hand soldering.
- Ideally you will be trained to IPC-610 IPC-620 or J-Std, but this is not essential
- Must be capable of wiring and general assembly
- ESD awareness and understanding is also a bonus, as is any ISO standard experience (19001)
- Must possess a good understanding of engineering drawings and be able to assemble products accordingly
- Must possess a basic knowledge of electronic components
- Excellent fine motor skills
- Good hand-eye co-ordination, attention to detail and eyesight is essential
Cable Assembler Responsibilities:
- To solder and assemble cable products as requested
- Follow engineering diagrams and pick up on errors where applicable
- To be responsible for the quality of your production and assembly output.
- To report to the Production Supervisor / Line Manager on potential problems in the production process, any shortages / delays and additional requirements as they arise.
- To liaise with the Production Supervisor on current Production targets, schedules and workload.
- To alert the Production Supervisor as to any procedural changes.
To be considered for this position please click on Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job