SEEKING ENTHUSIASTIC FUN AND PROFICIENT CABINET MAKERS TO JOIN OUR CLIENTS EXPANDING TEAM
Our client are a team of passionate, talented, and enthusiastic designers and crafts people who are committed to growing the company by recruiting, developing and rewarding people.
What are we looking for?
- We require experienced Cabinet Makers with a passion for making individual and demanding pieces of free standing furniture and fitted interiors.
- Excellent hand and machinery skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of furniture construction, materials and finishes is needed.
- Self motivated and able to work to our high standards with proven workshop experience of bespoke furniture manufacture.
- Team work and good communication with your project manager lead and our design, laser, CNC making, finishing and leather departments to push boundaries of creativity and innovation.
- Hard working individuals, who like to be challenged and have fun.
- Those that want to progress, companies grow through people.
What is on offer?
- Above industry pay rates.
- An additional day’s holiday for every two year's service up to a maximum of 38 days holiday
- Relocation allowance.
- Ongoing support and training and career path.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Opportunity to travel to world cities
- Up to 6% pension scheme.
- Access to the outdoor pursuits of North Wales - walking, climbing and mountain biking and real ale!
- Lower priced housing
- No parking costs
There is a relocation package should the right candidate require
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job