Our client fits and installs bespoke cabinets intogarages, residential properties, schools etc. You will be dealing with high-end customers who will expect excellent customer service and workmanship.
If you are currently working as a Shop Fitter or multi-skilled trades person this is a great career opportunity for you.
Ideally located - Brackley, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford, Bicester
Salary up to £30,000 + Overtime + Annual company bonus + Free onsite Parking + Company van for work use + 24 days holiday + Pension Scheme.
- As an Installer you will be working in a team and responsible for the installation of steel modular cabinets, slatted storewall system, laying of PVC interlocking tiles and ceiling installation.
- Building of modular steel furniture.
- Loading and unloading of van.
- Completion of paperwork for each installation carried out.
- Responsible for the maintenance of any vehicles used.
- Daily travel with occasional overnight stay is required.
- An understanding of plumbing, electrics and carpentry.
- Previous experience as a shop or kitchen fitter or experience with exhibition trade stands.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Able to read drawings and understand technical information.
- A good team player.
- A full valid driving licence and current CSCS Card.
- Willing to work overtime and be available to stay overnight in the UK.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Cabinet Installer please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3169JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'