Are you looking to gain, or further, your experience within the education sector?
Then get in touch with me now!
I am actively sourcing for candidates for an amazing opportunity to develop experience within a special education needs school for young people age 4-19.
You will need to be enthusiastic, patient and have a real passion for helping children with Autism.
As a CABAS teacher with QTS your role will involve supporting pupils with autism and related disabilities within a classroom environment, to design, plan and deliver teaching sessions to encourage learning progression and social development. To participate in activities that support the aims of the school.
• Understanding, Knowledge and experience of UK National curriculum.
• Mainstream teaching experience/employment within the UK school system for a minimum of one year.
• Teaching qualification Bed/PGCE/QTS/QTLS achieved through Bed/PGCE
• Interest in the issue of special Educational Needs/Autism Spectrum disorders.
• Commitment to the schools regular and ongoing professional development programme and training.
• Enhanced DBS disclosure
The ideal candidate will be resilient, positive, and willing to help the school progress towards its goals. In doing so they will be rewarded with:
• Salary £19,450-£25887 per annum FTE
• Extensive Staff Benefits package
• 44 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holiday days per year.
The role will be on a permanent basis starting in January 2018.
Access to your own transport is also essential as you cannot get to this school by public transport.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job