We are currently seeking two C1 (7.5t) Drivers to fill temp to perm positions in Derby. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid C1 (7.5t) Licence and must have C1 (7.5t) driving experience.
Responsibilities of the C1 (7.5) Driver:
- Operate a C1 (7.5t) vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Manual Handling is required, movement of rolls of carpet
Requirements of the C1 (7.5t) Driver:
- C1 (7.5t) Driver
- C1 (7.5t) Driver experience
- Must have a clean licence
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the C1 (7.5t) Driver:
The starting salary for this position is up to £9.00 hourly for the first 12 weeks during the temp to perm with The Best Connection but after completion and starting perm you'll be on an annual salary of £25000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job