C# WPF Developer
• Proficiency in C# programming language for developing desktop applications.
• Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for building graphical user
• Understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns.
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• Familiarity with database technologies like PostgreSQL for data storage and retrieval.
• Ability to write clean, readable, and maintainable code.
• Develop and maintain desktop applications using C# and WPF.
• Collaborate with team members to design and implement user-friendly GUIs for the
• Collaborate with the Backend team to build C# algorithms to be used in REST APIs.
• Write code that is well-structured, efficient, and easy to maintain.
• Ensure that the applications meet functional requirements and design specifications.
Thanks & Best Regards
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'