C++ static code analysis - next gen AI coding tools, algorithms (OX1)
Oxford (close to the train station)
£46,000 - £70,000 + standout wider benefits
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking an experienced C++ Software Research Engineer to contribute to the development of their cutting edge program synthesis tool. You’ll be joining a team of some of the world’s leading experts in computer verification and machine learning.
* They write all analysis tools in C++, so need mature developers deeply fluent in this language
* Knowledge of algorithms and/or formal verification. Most of "quicksort", "Dijkstra's algorithm", "AVL tree", "quadratic complexity", and "undecidability" will ring a bell with you
* Routinely accustomed to unit testing
* Experience working with versioning systems, such as git
* Their product synthesises Java programs, so intermediate knowledge of the Java language and runtime library is required.
* Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to provide innovative thinking to find best fit solutions.
* Experience with compiler architectures, parsers and syntax trees
* Basic knowledge of compilers, and tools used to implement them
* Familiarity with language tools, such as GDB, gprof and Valgrind
Day to day you can expect to:
Independently implement and test C++ modules
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Efficiently express new algorithms devised by the research team in C++
Liaise with research engineers to discuss required features
What this dazzling company offers:
A professional team working on cutting-edge research problems
Opportunity to work on the next generation of programming tools
Personal progression and training in a heterogeneous research environment
An environment that is learning-oriented, offering the challenge of new subject matter.
Oh, and a highly competitive salary, flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.
C++ Research Engineer / C++ Developer
- Formal Verification
- Static Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"