C#/SQL Developer - Central Europe
Our client, a leading investment bank, is currently recruiting for an experienced C#/SQL Developer for their Central European office.
This role will permanently be based in the Central European offices.
Overall purpose of role:
Contribute to all parts of the Client Capital Management (CCM) application stack and implement enhancements to the overall platform as part of the regular delivery cycle.
- Agile development using .Net and SQL server 2012 (SSIS, T-SQL, Tabular Cube)
- Producing SOLID code with excellent unit test coverage
- Delivering solutions within a DevOps environment with a relentless focus on automation of testing and deployment via TeamCity, and similar tools
- Recognising, selecting and applying appropriate design patterns, frameworks according to business benefit, maintainability and delivery priorities and constrains.
- Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Working closely and collaboratively with other technology teams, both upstream and downstream of CCM
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
- Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Positive and proactive approach to solving issues reported by the users
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in a technical, science, engineering, or mathematical discipline
- Self-starter, proactive, ready to take on responsibility
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Mid-level skills and experience in .Net
- Beginner to mid-level skills in MS SQL 2012 technology stack (SSIS, T-SQL, Tabular Cube)
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with TeamCity
- Experience with Python
- Beginner skills in QlikView
Please contact us ASAP for further information but please only apply if you already live in Central Europe or wish to relocate there
(there are excellent benefits and various relocation packages available for successful applicants)
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job