Xact Placements are working with one of the world’s biggest tech companies who are actively looking for C++ Developers to work in their R&D centre who are experienced with Agile. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a technology giant on extremely interesting projects developing & enhancing innovative products.
You will need to have a strong academic background as well as at least one year’s commercial experience (more is preferable) or have worked for another tech giant to be considered. This an exceedingly rewarding position that offers excellent salaries, bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package as well as excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Possess a strong academic background and hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (ideally from a leading university) in either Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or a related discipline or have worked for another tech giant
- Commercial experience in C++
- Experience of Agile
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and solve complex problems
- Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn, and ability to be flexible
- Proven track record of learning new technologies and features on own initiative
- A demonstrable passion for technology and software development
Any of the following skills would be highly desirable
- Experience coding in Python
- Familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with multithreaded , event driven, asynchronous software
- Familiarity with virtualisation software and containers (Docker)
- Familiarity with open source tools like Gstreamer and OpenCV
- Exposure to network programming, TCP/IP, Streaming Protocols, HTTP or RTP
- Exposure to video and encoding
- Exposure to cryptography
- Excellent mathematical or scientific qualifications, with a flair for applying scientific approach to problem solving or have worked for another tech giant
Salary: £30,000 - £60,000 (Can go higher for the right candidates
Additional: A comprehensive benefits package, plus bonuses ranging from 8% - 12% depending on your level.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'