Profectus Recruitment is working on behalf of an International Software organisation that is searching for a C# Software engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
The Software Engineer plays a key role within the organisation; you will hold responsibility for design, development and maintenance across a range of areas. You will be required to provide technical information regularly whilst working on a number of projects. As a C# Software Engineer the development director is looking for this person to be able to roadmap processes and also support the other C# Software Engineers in the team.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer;
- To lead and contribute to specification and design workshops, coordinating when required
- Help to distribute work across various members of the team
- Undertake software implementation
- Provide Technical lead in a number of areas, as advised by the Development Director
- Provide timely and accurate information to the team and management on progress of builds and applications
- Provide expert technical knowledge on the areas of the company’s software specialism
- Provide expert technical knowledge and advice on the company’s software
- To evaluate and integrate 3rdparty software effectively
- To provide expert technical knowledge on the core programming languages
- Mentor other software engineers where necessary
- 2+ years commercial experience programming with C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Advantageous Industry Experience;
- Database Technologies
If you feel you could be suitable please apply ASAP for immediate consideration!
C# Developer / .NET Developer / C# Software Developer / .NET Software Engineer / Software Developer / Software Engineer / Desktop Developer / Product Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job