C++ Software Engineer
C++, OOP, Linux, GIT
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits Package
C++ Software Engineer required by a successful and fast growing technology company located in Basingstoke. Due to business success and rapid growth the company is looking to recruit an experienced C++ Software Engineer to join their multidiscipline team.
Summary of Role:
- Working in an interdisciplinary team alongside signal processing and machine learning experts to implement algorithms as real-time components in an existing software platform.
- Develop optimized solutions for processing of high volume data
- Build maintainable software components that operate efficiently as part of a larger multi-process system
- Test software at a unit and system level
- Strong commercial C++ programming knowledge (OOP)
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Computing or similar
- Commercial experience of Linux or Unix
- Commercial experience of version control and build systems e.g. GIT & Jenkins
- A passionate & creative software engineer who likes a challenge
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a skilled C++ software engineering team and benefit from working with cutting edge technology. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact or call
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job