An amazing opportunity for a C++ expert to join a company who are progressively becoming the leading provider for algorithm design and architecture across platforms and devices, such as autonomous cars, drones and mobile devices.
- Work closely with the R&D Engineers to convert their innovations in production code
- Advocate best principles of software development Agile, Scrum, TDD etc.
- Advise and direct on best coding practices to maintain high quality code base
- Architect new solutions and design new features and enhancement for existing solutions
- Optimisation of algorithms and software
- Contribute ideas around latest trends and technologies
Required Experience -
- Advanced Software Development with C++
- Solid experience of leading and delivering successful modern, highly available, high quality, high performance architectures using C++. Linux Kernel
- Solid experience with distributed software design
- Documented contributions to at least one open source software project
£45,000 - £60,000
Nick Goodwin - Consultant - Reqiva
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job