Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience.
A leading company based in the Nottingham area is looking for a Software Engineer/Developer to join their already global team. To be suitable for this fantastic position you will need to have strong C# skills and a willingness to learn and progress throughout the company. The suitable candidate will also be comfortable using WPF and 2D and 3D graphics if required to do so.
The perfect candidate for the Software Engineer/Developer will have great attention to detail, excellent problem solving and technical skills as well as the ability to work both individually and as part of a team. You will be reporting to the Software Development Manager and be a vital part in making sure you and the team are developing first class engineering software products to the client's global clients.
Software Engineer/Developer Responsibilities
- Being able to both develop and maintain WPF controls.
- Manage and upgrade the existing 2D and 3D graphic user interfaces.
- Convert existing windows forms controls in WPF.
Software Engineer/Developer Experience Required
- Experience using C# professionally.
- Experience using WPF professionally.
Software Engineer/Developer Preferable Skills (desirable but not essential to apply for this role)
- Degree level education in Computer Science.
- Experience with 3D and 2D graphics.
If you have experience with C# and are looking for a new role in a globally renowned and friendly, fast-paced environment then do hesitate and apply now! Alternatively, for more details, give me a call on or email me on
Premier are acting as an employment agency