Embedded Engineer is required to join a Software and Chip Company on Cambridge Science Park. You must have experience in C++ ad C programming as well as Microprocessors to join this world leading technology company. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £55,000.
As a Embedded Engineer you must have experience/ qualifications in:
- Educated to Degree level in Electronics Engineering or a relevant subject
- Experience of working with microprocessors - 32 Bit
- C programming
- Video Interfacing or Communication Protocols
Main responsibilities as a Embedded Engineer include;
- Design, Develop and Improve the embedded software for the companies evolving range of products.
- Work within the hardware, electronics, verification and software teams.
- Looking for someone who is passionate, interested and interesting.
This is a company that invests heavily in the best tools to give you the most productive environment as well as flexible working hours
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
- Embedded Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job