C++ Software Engineer (Petersfield)
We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong C++ desktop application development skills, in either a Windows or Linux environment, to work on the full product lifecycle of our client’s interesting range of software solutions.
As well as working on new product deployment, the Software Engineer will also be involved in creating third party software for a range of well-known editing applications used in both professional and commercial markets.
The Software Engineer will not only be working on development to overcome real world user problems, but they’ll be joining a close-knit company of 25 all based in the same open-plan office. This allows for collaboration of engineers from different divisions, the chance to mentor others and offers a friendly and sociable work environment.
This role is also suitable for graduates with 1 or more year’s placement experience developing C++ code at desktop application-level.
- 28 days annual holiday
- 6% pension (company contribution)
- Annual bonus
- Christmas tax-free bonus (dependent on company performance)
- Ample parking
- Regular social events - days out, sporting activities, Friday pub trips etc.
C++ Software Engineer (Petersfield) requirements:
- Strong commercial C++ application development skills
- Experience developing in Windows and/or Linux environments
- Strong spoken and written English
- 2:1 or 1st in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- Competent with using revision control software and debugging and analytic tools
- Other scripting languages
- Development for cloud services
- Software architecture design
- Video/audio formats and processing
Position: C++ Software Engineer (Petersfield)
Skills: C++, Windows/Linux, Revision Control Software, Debugging Tools, Analytic Tools
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'