C++ Software Engineer - Image Processing
£30,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer (C++) to join an established and highly innovative global IT company using various technology across a number of software and hardware products.
There is a growing product pipeline resulting in a demand for Software Engineers to join their established development team working on Greenfield project work. The main focus of the role will be C++ and Image Processing with C# / Web programing experience highly desirable.
Candidates from junior backgrounds will be considered if they can demonstrate relevant education or training.
Summary of essential skills:
- Commercial software engineering background (ideally 3 years+)
- Recent commercial experience with C++
- Image Processing experience, knowledge of OpenGL or DirectX
- An understanding of Agile and Waterfall
- A team player with a proactive attitude towards project delivery
- Excellent communication skills and a keen interest in utilising new technology
- Commercial experience with .NET, C# is desirable
- Degree educated; Computer Science, Maths or similar
The company offer an excellent benefits package and working environment. If you are a skilled Software Engineer looking for an exciting company developing real-world software solutions please get in touch.
Please apply to this advert, or send your CV to Paulgrace @spectrumit.co.uk
- "Image Processing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job