Software Engineer (C++/Broadcast Software)
£25-35k (dependent on experience)
A C++ Software Engineer is currently needed to join a company specialising in creating software within the audio and video markets. The C++ Software Engineer will be working on creating applications that are able to run on a range of different platforms on both Windows and Linux operating systems.
The candidate for this role willneed commercial experience programming in C++ at application level. If you are a graduate and have at least 6-months- 1 year internship/placement experience then don’t hesitate in applying.
As well as creating stand-alone applications for the company’s software products, C++ Software Engineers will also be involved in creating third party software for a range of well-known editing applications
This C++ Software Engineer will be based in an open plan office alongside a friendly, laid back and collaborative team.
As the company is employee owned, you are guaranteed both an annual bonus and a Christmas bonus (which is tax free!) Other perks include regular social events such as days out, sporting activities and trips to the pub on Fridays.
Software Engineer (C++) requirements:
- Strong commercial C++ application development skills
- Experience developing in Windows and/or Linux environments
- Strong spoken and written English
- 2:1 or 1st in Computer Science or a similar equivalent
- Competent with using revision control software and debugging and analytic tools
- Other scripting languages
- Development for cloud services
- Software architecture design
- Video/audio formats and processing
Position: Software Engineer (C++/Broadcast Software)
Location: Hampshire area
Skills: C++, Windows/Linux
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"