- Development of code to test the actual code, primarily using C++
- Working closely with QA and Development teams
- Review product specifications and develop test plans for new products/features and ensure adequate test coverage
- Reproduce, isolate, and debug issues, providing detailed bug reports
- Record all test results for each test suite and provide a high level summary for areas tested
- Write automation tests to reproduce known issues and validate functionality
- Interface with beta users and triage bugs
- 3+ years of experience writing and executing QA test plans for software
- Working knowledge of C++
- Working knowledge of scripting language, such as Python
- Hands-on experience with white box & automation testing
- Working experience as software development engineer
- Continuous Delivery/DevOps/Jenkins
- Selenium Automation
- Package Management systems including Debian, RPM, NuGet
- Maven, GNU Make, NMake, CMake, MSBuild,
- Good grasp of Networking and IT Security issues
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job