Bored, Paid and Undervalued?
Well then. Look no further as I might have the role for you!
I am partnering with a Global Software House based in Enfield who are keen to hire an experienced Software Engineer, ideally with a background building applications with the Microsoft technologies stack and with strong commercial acumen.
They are a product-driven organisation, working with a range of blue chip customers and providing SaaS-based solutions to help commercial organisations maximise their revenue in a cost-effective manner.
This is a diverse hands-on role, primarily developing new functionality for & maintaining existing C# applications running under the .Net environment on various Microsoft Windows platforms. Other tasks at short notice may involve working with different languages.
So what are they looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be able to work under strict time constraints.
- The capacity to work under own initiative.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
Essential Technical Skills
- Experience in C#
- Application development within a WPF / XAML environment.
- Knowledge of Prism framework advantageous
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Exposure to at least one of: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, or other RDBMS
So if you tick all of those boxes and are even more interested in this role then give me a shout. You can call me on either or 0720296628. Alternatively, if you are unable to chat then send me an email to .
Anything discussed will be kept completely confidential.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Technologies recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job