C#.Net Developer to work on the Microsoft Stack using ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS, Cloud application development using Azure with some mobile app development Android/iphone. The role is based in central London.
Why work for this Company? It has a commitment to Open Culture Training, allowing its engineers 4 weeks a year devoted to "off plan" training, development and direct input to product design with the product managers. The training doesn’t stop at these 4 weeks. Throughout the year there are weekly Pizza Training Lunches for the team to discuss new technical ideas. Working within this company you will be working in an Agile environment with a 2 week sprint meaning that you are working interactively with the product managers responsible for our client’s range of international products.
Your role: to develop the best software you can!
You’ll be working across the whole development lifecycle from inception, through design and development to release, using Agile, design patterns, TDD with the focus being on delivering high quality software.
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a recognised University
- 1-2 years commercial development experience
- Strong C# .Net
- Client / server and web based development
- Excellent written and spoken English
In addition if you have experience of working with any of the following it would be advantageous:
- Agile in a SCRUM environment
- Cloud application development using Azure
- Mobile phone app development
- C++ and / or Windows development
- Design patterns / SOLID principles
- Domain data modelling: SQL or Entity Framework
- Source Control: Team Foundation Server, GitHub or similar
- Automated build tools: MS Build or similar
You will be working with a dynamic team of software engineers who enjoy analysing new ideas, working through problems and producing the best quality software products they can. If you enjoy these challenges; this is the role for you.
- Software Engineers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job