My client based in Enfield, London, are seeking an experienced C# Software Developer.
This is a diverse hands-on role, primarily developing new functionality for & maintaining existing C# applications running under the .Net environment on various Microsoft Windows platforms. Other tasks at short notice may involve working with different languages.
• To develop & maintain end-user software solutions.
• To develop & maintain production and scheduling software.
• To participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Perform coding to written technical specifications.
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
• A relevant degree or HNC/HND qualification or at least 2 years experience in designing and writing end-user software applications
• The ability supported by documentation, of being able to work with C# with WPF/ XAML
• Knowledge of Prism framework advantageous
• Knowledge of database architecture and design
• Exposure to at least one of: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, or other RDBMS
Beneficial Technical Skills:
• Exposure to Web Services
• Previous experience in Graphical Information Systems (GIS)
• Use of one or more of the following languages : Java, Delphi, PHP
• Full lifecycle development and version control - Subversion / Jenkins automated builds
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.