C++ Developer (Permanent) is required at a well established and innovative organisation near Weybridge, Surrey.
The main responsibility is to develop code for projects by creating high performance technological solutions to a high standard while ensuring the software development life cycle are met with the requirements and expectation of the company.
Software architecture design and /or Qt framework experience would be a big plus.
[Please note that there is no work permit visa sponsorship offered for this position.]
- Participate in software development activities to produce applications that meet the quality standards and within the required timeframe using agile/ scrum methodology
- Produce project design specifications to the requirements and user-friendly documentation.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle
- Collaborate with internal/ external partners/ stakeholders in technical, design, and architecture discussions.
- Strive to create high performance solutions and make continuous improvement in process, tools, and products.
- Trouble-shooting: Identify defects and solve technical issues
- The right to work in the UK without any restrictions. (Visa sponsorship - Not provided)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English. Degree level education or equivalent.
- Good experience in Object-oriented design (programming, specification, documentation) in C / C++.
- Technical understanding and experience in implementation of (Agile) Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in documentation management such as UML diagram.
- Ability to work with different compilers.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills with internal/ external teams, stakeholders.
- Responsible and self-motivated with an ability to perform in a team environment.
- Experience of producing Software architecture design (Desirable but not essential)
- Qt framework experience (Desirable but not essential)
- XML schema
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job